We are always keen to hear from Construction Cost and Project Managers at any stage of their career. We are currently recruiting for Cost Managers, however we would be pleased to receive applications from Project Managers with Employer’s Agent experience.
If you would like to find out more about a career with REAL Consulting then please send your C.V to: email@example.com
Construction Cost Managers
REAL Consulting LLP is a team of highly respected construction cost and project management professionals based in Norwich, offering services across East Anglia and beyond. We have an enviable culture built around the loyalty and friendship of like-minded people who enjoy what we do and have fun along the way. This is demonstrated by our significant level of team retention.
The strength of our continued project pipeline, along with our planning for the future, means we are looking for exceptional construction cost managers (Project Surveyor level or higher) to join our valued team.
Our offer is unique in many ways:
- A working culture based on friendship and togetherness
- Unrivalled access to the very best Clients and projects in the region
- One of the most experienced and respected teams of construction professionals in the region
- A clear and demonstrable route to Senior Leadership with no glass ceilings
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Norwich City Centre Office Location with Parking
- Negotiable salary based on experience and potential
- Member of LIFE WORKS: an extensive wellbeing service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular and relaxed social events
- 28 days holiday per year in addition to public holidays
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) or close to achieving MRICS
- Residential, Education and/or Health and Social Care experience desirable but not essential
- First class communicator
- Commercially aware with excellent organisational skills
- Full, clean driving licence
REAL Consulting LLP is an equal opportunities employer and we invite individuals from all backgrounds to join our team. If you should have any particular requirements at any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know in your application.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org